How much to feed 7 week pitbull puppy?

I think that as far as the feeding goes your doing o.k. they will what they need. When I introduced my pup pit to my grown pit i brought a kennel in to keep the pup in just so chief could get used to the scent and visa versa. then let him out for a bit…

I think that as far as the feeding goes your doing o.k. they will what they need. When I introduced my pup pit to my grown pit i brought a kennel in to keep the pup in just so chief could get used to the scent and visa versa. then let him out for a bit…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much to feed 7 week pitbull puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much to feed 7 week pitbull puppy?

How much to feed 7 week pitbull puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      I think that as far as the feeding goes your doing o.k. they will what they need. When I introduced my pup pit to my grown pit i brought a kennel in to keep the pup in just so chief could get used to the scent and visa versa. then let him out for a bit while i was there. they are best friends today.

How much to feed 7 week pitbull puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • First off, take him off that wet food crap. It's horrible for any age of dog, as not only does it not work their jaws, but it decays the teeth away.Stop cooking the egg, as well. Raw eggs are GREAT for dogs, but the key is raw. My boy gets 3-4 raw eggs a week.The best thing you can do is feed him a RAW diet. It is the ONLY thing dog's are anatomically designed to eat. We wouldn't go feed a horse a big slab of steak, yet we feed a dog diets that are only suitable for herbivores because they are mainly grains and vegetation, and yet we still think it is species appropriate. Google raw diets (stick to the prey model). They are the best, and a LOT cheaper. And no, they dont turn a dog mean. That is just idiotic thinking. as for serving sizes, feed roughly 2% of your dogs ADULT body weight. If your pitbull will be around 50lbs full grown, then feed roughly 1lb per day (you can look at the parents to judge adult size).If you do stick to dog food, find a high quality DRY dog food. Premium, with no corn, wheat, or by-products. Blue Buffalo, Evo, Wellness, Canidae, Diamon. Those are all decent premium dog foodsAs for introducing to the other dog, the sooner the better, especially with a breed that is known to have animal aggression. Just supervise every encounter, and if your older dog gets too rough, give it a stern correction. That high pitched yipping sound puppies make is a great way to warn older dogs they are being too rough, and dogs are really good at reading body language and automatically knowing how to handle a puppy.

• the amount of wet food your giving sounds like a good amount. when he gets old enough to eat dry food, do that soon as possible. give her about a 1/4 to 1/2 cup of doggy chow. and to introduce ur 2nd dog to ur 1st dog, i wuld wait for your dog to get bigger. cuz ur 1st dog may act too rough. but wen if u introduce them now, tell ur dog to be gentle and calm them down

• I have a 7 week old pitbull and i want to know how much of nature diet wet food to feed him? Each pack is 390g and he only gets through half of the pack and also a scrambled egg a day, this is my second dog but from what i remember my other dog ate more than this but im not sure. Also when do i introduce him to my other dog and how do i? He has not had his jabs yet Thanks.