How much veg oil should I give my bully pitbull in her food to help her gain some pounds?

That's more likely to give her diarrhea than to put weight on her. Did she see the vet post-miscarriage? Was a health issue for the low weight ruled out? If there is a health issue, then until that's fixed nothing will put weight on her. She should…

How much veg oil should I give my bully pitbull in her food to help her gain some pounds?

That's more likely to give her diarrhea than to put weight on her. Did she see the vet post-miscarriage? Was a health issue for the low weight ruled out? If there is a health issue, then until that's fixed nothing will put weight on her. She should…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much veg oil should I give my bully pitbull in her food to help her gain some pounds?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much veg oil should I give my bully pitbull in her food to help her gain some pounds?

How much veg oil should I give my bully pitbull in her food to help her gain some pounds? Dog Breed Discussions
      That's more likely to give her diarrhea than to put weight on her. Did she see the vet post-miscarriage? Was a health issue for the low weight ruled out? If there is a health issue, then until that's fixed nothing will put weight on her. She should probably be spayed as well - miscarriages and losing lots of blood isn't healthy for her.

How much veg oil should I give my bully pitbull in her food to help her gain some pounds? Dog Breed Discussions
    • She is a 4 year old bully pitbull and she recently had a miscarriage and lost a lot of blood . She is looking a lot better now but her weight is still pretty low . My friend said I should give her some veg oil in her food I was just wondering what is the safest amount I can give her ?

• I have never in my life given any of my dogs vegetable oil.The only real good use for it is to loosen stool, so she isn't having trouble moving bowels.But to recover from miscarriage and gain weight no way.My best advise it to have her vet checked.Loosing a litter of pups for no reason is not right.Or better yet get her spayed and then there will be no further worries about pregnancies going wrong.