How much would you sell a pitbull puppy that has no papers?

tell me the bloodlines, and what type rednose, what, male or female, [email protected]

tell me the bloodlines, and what type rednose, what, male or female, [email protected]...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much would you sell a pitbull puppy that has no papers?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much would you sell a pitbull puppy that has no papers?

How much would you sell a pitbull puppy that has no papers? Dog Breed Discussions
      tell me the bloodlines, and what type rednose, what, male or female, [email protected]

How much would you sell a pitbull puppy that has no papers? Dog Breed Discussions
    • why on earth would you want to sell her? I have a pit bull and I wouldn't sell her for all the money in the world! But if you must, I would say upward of 200. You can charge extra if she is spayed and has her shots and stuff like that. But I agree, please make sure you give her to a good home, maybe one with children, to assure she's taken care of. too many people still like to fight their pits. Personally, I think it's disgusting!