What are some good physical training exercises for my Pitbull?

Make him a spring pole they love them I have 14 pitts they love it and also like weight pulling look up ckcusa.com they can help

Make him a spring pole they love them I have 14 pitts they love it and also like weight pulling look up ckcusa.com they can help...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are some good physical training exercises for my Pitbull?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some good physical training exercises for my Pitbull?

What are some good physical training exercises for my Pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
      Make him a spring pole they love them I have 14 pitts they love it and also like weight pulling look up ckcusa.com they can help

What are some good physical training exercises for my Pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
    • here what i do with my dog i run all around the house with his toy untill he gets interested then we play fetch and tug of war, just train him not to play aggresivly and not to bite in tug of war

• She should not be running if she is under a year old. Too much physical impact can cause immense stress on his growing bones and joints which can cause long term damage.Once your pit bull (yes 2 words) is over a year old and done growing, you may look into weight pull. It is a lot of exercise and tends to be fairly enjoyable for such breeds.