How good is Taste of the Wild for pitbull puppy?

To each dog its own. Lol if you wanna worry about healthiness and crap like that do your research, no grains yada yada but a dog will live on any food that they like and even the "bad" foods don't necessarily cause problems all the time. My pit pup Hated…

To each dog its own. Lol if you wanna worry about healthiness and crap like that do your research, no grains yada yada but a dog will live on any food that they like and even the "bad" foods don't necessarily cause problems all the time. My pit pup Hated…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How good is Taste of the Wild for pitbull puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How good is Taste of the Wild for pitbull puppy?

How good is Taste of the Wild for pitbull puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      To each dog its own. Lol if you wanna worry about healthiness and crap like that do your research, no grains yada yada but a dog will live on any food that they like and even the "bad" foods don't necessarily cause problems all the time. My pit pup Hated TOTW and would not eat it. She prefers Purina and that's fine with me. I don't like changing it on her sensitive tumny anyways and she's healthy as a horse, but I say if your dog likes it, feed it to it. It is one of the better foods out there.

How good is Taste of the Wild for pitbull puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Each dog is different and one may do well on one brand while another dog doesn't. That said, TOTW is a good brand. If your dog looks good and is healthy then its an excellent brand for your dog.

• I feed Taste of the Wild to my dogs, and it's a better food than Natural Balance, IMO. I have a Doberman that doesn't tolerate grains. At first, I did feed her Natural Balance. The reason why I switched was because TOTW was cheaper for me, and as stated, I think it's a better food. Not only that, I'm feeding less with TOTW as I did when feeding Natural Balance. So yes, TOTW is a very good food. The breed of your dog is irrelevant.

• TOTW is an okay kibble brand. If you want to feed the best and most healthy for your Pit Bull, you could feed the Prey Model Raw diet. I suggest researching it thoroughly though. I feed it and it's so much cheaper and healthier.

• Hey there guys i have a 3month pitbull puppy i was feeding him Natural Balance but he really does not like it i been doing some research and i have come across many people feeding (Taste of the Wild) is that good to feed pitbulls? Please let me know.

• TotW is a good food for the price. It is an All Stages food, which means he can eat it for his whole life.Our dogs were on it until we started buying Nature's Domain at Costco (made by Diamond and almost the same blend as TotW for about $10 less). They did fine on both when they were eating kibble.