How much normally do a pitbull puppy weight?

The weight of the pups, of course, differs from bloodlines.On average I would say APBTs pups at 3 months are usually around 10-15lbs or so. Also... the first person who answered said pit bulls should be between 75-100lbs. as an adult. That is not true. A…

The weight of the pups, of course, differs from bloodlines.On average I would say APBTs pups at 3 months are usually around 10-15lbs or so. Also... the first person who answered said pit bulls should be between 75-100lbs. as an adult. That is not true. A…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much normally do a pitbull puppy weight?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much normally do a pitbull puppy weight?

How much normally do a pitbull puppy weight? Dog Breed Discussions
      The weight of the pups, of course, differs from bloodlines.On average I would say APBTs pups at 3 months are usually around 10-15lbs or so. Also... the first person who answered said pit bulls should be between 75-100lbs. as an adult. That is not true. A full blooded APBT shouldnt weigh in over 65lbs. and that is still pretty big for a full blooded APBT. None of mine are over 60lbs. and most are in the 45-55lb. range.

How much normally do a pitbull puppy weight? Dog Breed Discussions