How to breed a fawn colored pitbull with a seal colored pitbull?

OH MY GOD CAN PEOPLE PLEASE LEAVE BREEDING APBTS TO THE PROFESSIONALS! AND IF YOU NEED TO ASK SUCH AN EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER I QUESTION WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BREED!!!!?!heres a list of questions if you cant say yes to over half these questions…

OH MY GOD CAN PEOPLE PLEASE LEAVE BREEDING APBTS TO THE PROFESSIONALS! AND IF YOU NEED TO ASK SUCH AN EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER I QUESTION WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BREED!!!!?!heres a list of questions if you cant say yes to over half these questions…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to breed a fawn colored pitbull with a seal colored pitbull?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to breed a fawn colored pitbull with a seal colored pitbull?

How to breed a fawn colored pitbull with a seal colored pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
      OH MY GOD CAN PEOPLE PLEASE LEAVE BREEDING APBTS TO THE PROFESSIONALS! AND IF YOU NEED TO ASK SUCH AN EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER I QUESTION WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BREED!!!!?!heres a list of questions if you cant say yes to over half these questions if not all you should NOT breec or else i can tell you you will be producing some sh*ty pups.#1 is your dog UKC registered#2 did you get your dog from a reputable breeder(if you even know what that means)#3does your dog come from any bloodlines#4 has your dog been health tested#5 has your dog been temperment tested#6 does your dog fit strict UKC standards#7 are you willing to make contracts for all the buyers saying your pups will not be used for illegal purposes#8 are you willing to pay for pups first vet visits before adopted out#9 does your dog own more then one title to its name#10 do you not believe there is an over population of the breed already#11 are you willing to keep all pups not sold cocidering most dogs have over 9 pups a litter#12 can you answer yes to over half if not all these questions for the male#13 can you produce papers for the puppies with LEGIT bloodlines and pedigreesfor this new set of questions if you answer yes to more then one you should not breed#1 are you breeding for money#2 are you breeding for the stupid reason of color#3 are you breeding because you THINK your dog looks good without even knowing ukc standards#4 are any of the parents registered under adba instead of ukc#5 are any of the parents missing papers#7 because you just like your dog a lot#8 you want a puppy out of it#9 do you NOT know what i mean by reputable breeder or by asking if your dog owns any titles to its name#10 do you NOT know what a byb is?(back yard breeder)

How to breed a fawn colored pitbull with a seal colored pitbull? Dog Breed Discussions
    • are they from the same litter?if so dont do it that can cause serious health issues.second off do you have a breeder to help you along with this task of breeding? is not then find one first before diving in to something new. also, im not accusing you of it im just saying make sure, please make sure anyone buying a pup is not buying them for fighting. and yes there is a chance of it but please mate non-litter mates so no issures come out of it. and no im not going to go off the deep end and start saying things like "your a backyard breeder" because i am not sure why you are breeding your pups, but i will say just please make sure they have happy homes to go home to that have a family that are very responsible and able to take on a pitbull that way the pups don't end up in a shelter.

• "blue Pit Bulls" are mutts, so your dog and all the pups would be mutts, plus you have no clue what you are doing obviously, have your dog fixed, have you not heard of the thousands of Pit Bulls in shelters needing homes, and being killed everyday because people like you keep producing more unwanted, and unneeded puppies.

• have you ever heard the phrase "don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die"?Lets face facts here you have a poorly bred dog already know for having a bad reputation, why breed something like that? Neuter and spay your dogs and PLEASE for the love of dogs everywhere leave breeding to those who know what they are doing

• Sorry, it can't be done. Disappointing isn't it? **Wait sarcasm aside.... are these dogs LITTERMATES?In all seriousness, if you insist upon breeding that's one thing, but do not breed littermates!This sounds like they're littermates: "I have a male fawn colored pitbull and a female seal colored from a litter"