Do you really believe pitbulls are vicious and a dangerous breed?

I own a rednose female pitbull named Emily. She is 4 years and I rescued her from Orange County Shelter when she was 6 months. She is wonderful, VERY smart, alert, and calm. She is not dog aggressive and great with kids. I love her so much and wouldn't…

Do you really believe pitbulls are vicious and a dangerous breed?

I own a rednose female pitbull named Emily. She is 4 years and I rescued her from Orange County Shelter when she was 6 months. She is wonderful, VERY smart, alert, and calm. She is not dog aggressive and great with kids. I love her so much and wouldn't…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Do you really believe pitbulls are vicious and a dangerous breed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not at all. it doesnt depend on the breed but on how the owner treats the dog. A pitbull could be an angel and a rat terrier could be a devil!!

• Yeah.....my poor shoe was mauled by one.It was a fluffy slipper......ah wellotherwise noEDIT:Ok just to make sure no one takes me seriously. I know that theyre as vicious as a lab....lol. I think chi's and poms are more vicious than a pit. She was a playful pup.........I do miss those slippers though.....

• If you have never been around a pitbull or no nothing about them then don't bother answering because i dont want uneducated or answers based soley on what u hear in the media. I'm asking people who own, breed, or spend lots of time around pitbulls and know their true personality. Please don't judge the dog based on his appearance or its breeds reputation.i just got a pitbull and i want as much information on the breed so i can know what to do and what NOT to do. Yes, i already know socialization is important. i have a lab who is very social thanks to me and a bit of training. I want to know about personality, habits and other things about the breed.