How many shots do a pitbull puppy needs and how much do they cost?

Pitbulls need the same vaccines as any other dog. All dogs should have their DHLPP shots starting at 8 weeks of age. The shots come in a set of 6, and include Distemper, Larpovirus, Parvovirus, and other vaccines. They should also get Bordetella (Kennel…

Pitbulls need the same vaccines as any other dog. All dogs should have their DHLPP shots starting at 8 weeks of age. The shots come in a set of 6, and include Distemper, Larpovirus, Parvovirus, and other vaccines. They should also get Bordetella (Kennel…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How many shots do a pitbull puppy needs and how much do they cost?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How many shots do a pitbull puppy needs and how much do they cost?

How many shots do a pitbull puppy needs and how much do they cost? Dog Breed Discussions
      Pitbulls need the same vaccines as any other dog. All dogs should have their DHLPP shots starting at 8 weeks of age. The shots come in a set of 6, and include Distemper, Larpovirus, Parvovirus, and other vaccines. They should also get Bordetella (Kennel Cough) at 3-4 months, and Rabies at 6 months of age.

How many shots do a pitbull puppy needs and how much do they cost? Dog Breed Discussions
    • All breeds need the same amount of shots... 3 sets of puppy shots given at 6,9,12 weeks and after that they will need shots once yearly called their annual. The puppy shots are very important because they are booster shots that well protect your puppy from diseases/viruses that could be deadly if they were to catch them at a young age while their immune system is still weak. At the third set of puppy shots is when they receive the rabies vaccine, which again is given once yearly during their annual. One the puppy is about 8 weeks old you will need to start giving them a monthly heartwood preventative which can be a tablet or in chewable form. This is also very important because heart worms are deadly. The puppy shots range in price between different vets but are usually about 100 each set and a little more for the 3rd set because it also includes their rabies tag/certificate. Annual vaccines are about 150 and include shots,exam,fecal (to check for parasites) and a heartworm test! Dogs are great companions but require alot of time and care ad are just like children...they eat, need to go to the doctor, need attention etc. so before you get a dog make sure your able to commit to it! Hope this helps!

• I'm planning to get a pitbull but I don't know how much does the shots cost and I don't know how many do they need..... I live in los angeles near lynwood