Where to get a pitbull puppy in Michigan?

well, make sure that an american staffordshire terrier is REALLY what you and your fiancee would like to get. I hope that you want one for the right reasons, and i assume that you do. my first suggestion would be a website such as puppyfinder.com. i do…

well, make sure that an american staffordshire terrier is REALLY what you and your fiancee would like to get. I hope that you want one for the right reasons, and i assume that you do. my first suggestion would be a website such as puppyfinder.com. i do…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where to get a pitbull puppy in Michigan?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where to get a pitbull puppy in Michigan?

Where to get a pitbull puppy in Michigan? Dog Breed Discussions
      well, make sure that an american staffordshire terrier is REALLY what you and your fiancee would like to get. I hope that you want one for the right reasons, and i assume that you do. my first suggestion would be a website such as puppyfinder.com. i do not suggest a local shelter ONLY because you never really know where these dogs have come from (ie. a fighting pack). whatever you do, make sure that your puppy comes from a reputable breeder or site. and my second suggestion is to get a puppy under 6 months of age, that way if they have been trained to be aggressive in anyway, its very likely to reverse it in a young dog. but if youre looking for purebred, expect to pay a pretty penny (but watchout for backyard breeders! they can charge a lot more than their dogs are worth).

Where to get a pitbull puppy in Michigan? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I located my pitbulls from puppyfinder.com. One is registerred and one isn't. You can check into your local pound also. I know that the pound by me requires a 6 foot fence in order to allow someone to adopt a pitbull. I paid $450 & $325 for my pits.

• My fiancee and I are looking into getting a pitbull puppy. We live approximately 60 miles north of Detroit in Michigan. Can anyone please tell me where I could find a pit pup for relatively inexpensive. It doesn't need to be AKC registered, just cute.