How much should I sell my pitbull for?

100$ if she is so good i sold my pitbull female dog last month for 150$ without papers and this stuff

100$ if she is so good i sold my pitbull female dog last month for 150$ without papers and this stuff...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much should I sell my pitbull for?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much should I sell my pitbull for?

How much should I sell my pitbull for? Dog Breed Discussions
      100$ if she is so good i sold my pitbull female dog last month for 150$ without papers and this stuff

How much should I sell my pitbull for? Dog Breed Discussions
    • 1 dollar$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Why did you breed her that young? Why did you breed her when the shelters are populated with unwanted pits? Hand her over to a breed rescue. I don't think I could knowingly re-home a pit with the possibility of them being used as fighting dogs.. A breed rescue would be the best idea!

• About $25 or so assuming she is up to date on all shots and has a proven clean bill of health, possibly up to $75 if you get her fixed first.Under no circumstances should the adoption fee be more than the local shelter's adoption fee (who have all their dogs up to date on shots, fixed, and temperament tested before being placed).If you can not screen homes before placing her she would be better off in a no-kill shelter or rescue as Bully breeds are very often taken in by the wrong sorts of individuals especially unfixed ones.American Bullies are a dime a dozen at shelters and rescues (especially the blue color which is the latest backyard breeder fad) and it was quite irresponsible of someone to allow her to breed especially at such a young age.

• Shots UTD & spayed you can possibly find her a good home for $25-$50. About the same price as a shelter dog. "Blue Nose Pit Bulls" are a dime a dozen. Plenty to choose from at any shelter.

• A small fee that would deter dog fighters.Your dog is worthless. While you can get replacement papers, your dog isn't health tested, "blue nose" is just a colour, her health was put at minor risk when she was bred at such a ridiculously young age, and actual American Pit Bull Terriers are lean and athletic, not short and stocky.

• I have a 11 month old pitbull that was registered but lost the papers she is a female blue nose and she has had one litter of pups she's short and stocky bully pit how much can I sell her for?