How to care for a pitbull puppy and adult?

I have 2 pits one i have had since he was a pup. the second a rescue who was in a shelter for over a year overlooked everyday because she is a pit bull. I have never ever ever have a problem with either one of them. pit bulls are the best breeds in my…

I have 2 pits one i have had since he was a pup. the second a rescue who was in a shelter for over a year overlooked everyday because she is a pit bull. I have never ever ever have a problem with either one of them. pit bulls are the best breeds in my…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to care for a pitbull puppy and adult?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to care for a pitbull puppy and adult?

How to care for a pitbull puppy and adult? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have 2 pits one i have had since he was a pup. the second a rescue who was in a shelter for over a year overlooked everyday because she is a pit bull. I have never ever ever have a problem with either one of them. pit bulls are the best breeds in my opinion. they are loving,loyal,and funny. they are what you make them and for countries like the UK well obviously they don't know how to train dogs or just plain ignorant.maybe they should be banned.

How to care for a pitbull puppy and adult? Dog Breed Discussions
    • What I do not get is why pitbulls are illegal in the UK. They are only vicious if you breed them that way! Canada and the US are both extremely smart for allowing pitbulls to have owners! Bans like that is what causes strays, putting down dogs because they MIGHT be vicious makes no sense at all! I haave met MANY pitbulls who are not vicious and are very friendly.

• Are you in the UK.Because pitbulls are illegal, the dog will be taken off of you and put to sleep and you will be charged.And whoever is breeding these dogs will also be charged.Why can’t people realise they are BANNED!.Its not rocket science it’s the LAW and it’s a fact.I can’t speak for the USA though, they are idiots so maybe you can adopt any ole dog over there and no doubt breed it further…..

• Are you in the UK.Because pitbulls are illegal, the dog will be taken off of you and put to sleep and you will be charged.And whoever is breeding these dogs will also be charged.Why can’t people realise they are BANNED!.Its not rocket science it’s the LAW and it’s a fact.I can’t speak for the USA though, they are idiots so maybe you can adopt any ole dog over there and no doubt breed it further…..