Why does my pitbull puppy put her tail between her legs?

Weak, fearful temperament, probably. Not much you can do is it's usually genetic. Expect a fear-biter in the future (and a whole world of trouble).

Weak, fearful temperament, probably. Not much you can do is it's usually genetic. Expect a fear-biter in the future (and a whole world of trouble)....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Why does my pitbull puppy put her tail between her legs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why does my pitbull puppy put her tail between her legs?

Why does my pitbull puppy put her tail between her legs? Dog Breed Discussions
      Weak, fearful temperament, probably. Not much you can do is it's usually genetic. Expect a fear-biter in the future (and a whole world of trouble).

Why does my pitbull puppy put her tail between her legs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Dogs do that when they are scared. Maybe she's scared because she's new.. I advice you to feed her and give her water pet her and play with her and give her time to get used to it. Or maybe something happened when she was outside.. I have no idea

• You probably intimidate her. Lol. No, but she's still a puppy, she'll eventually get used to her surroundings and start being more energetic. My pitbull who is now 9 months old was the exact same way! Make her feel comfortable around you and she'll be fine.