where can i buy a blue pitbull in southern california?

First off, why a blue? What makes them any more worthy than another color? Secondly, there are about 15,000 breeders of pitbulls in Cali, most of them do pitbulls of the blue color because they think they can charge more for a dog that has no more…

First off, why a blue? What makes them any more worthy than another color? Secondly, there are about 15,000 breeders of pitbulls in Cali, most of them do pitbulls of the blue color because they think they can charge more for a dog that has no more…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : where can i buy a blue pitbull in southern california?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• where can i buy a blue pitbull in southern california?

where can i buy a blue pitbull in southern california? Dog Breed Discussions
      First off, why a blue? What makes them any more worthy than another color? Secondly, there are about 15,000 breeders of pitbulls in Cali, most of them do pitbulls of the blue color because they think they can charge more for a dog that has no more value than the rest. They often overbreed, and inbreed so frequently, your dog is going to be ill mannered and it's temperament will be WAY off the standards.I suggest you adopt a nice homeless pitbull from your local shelter, I know of several fabulous pitbull rescues in California, with 20+ dogs in each looking for a good home.

where can i buy a blue pitbull in southern california? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I also think blue American Pit Bull Terriers are absolutely beautiful!! I think the best place to look is your local animal rescue group. There are so many pit bulls who get euthanized every day because no one wants to adopt them, only because the term 'pit bull' is attached. People told me I was crazy to want to adopt an adult pit bull from my local pound. But I had done my research, and I knew exactly what I wanted in a dog. It took me a few months of really looking at local pounds, and rescue organizations until I found my perfect little girl. I couldn't ask for a better dog. She was a 1 year old female American Pit Bull Terrier. And she had all the personality qualities I was looking for. You can start your search for your new companion by visiting your local animal shelters, or you can go to http://www.petfinder.com to find Pit Bulls who are in animal shelters and rescue organizations in your area. Good Luck!!!

• Check petfinder.org or any of your local shelters. Pit bulls are the last ones to get adopted (IF they ever get adopted, which is rare), so don't encourage more breeding. If you insist on a pit bull, the best thing you can do is rescue one.

• im planning to buy a blue pitbull soon but i want know where are some good place to buy onewell is that i think taht blue itbull look nioce but i dont really care but i seen some on the net and on a dif page they have the same dogs so i like wtf jajaja but i want a puppy so i can raise if u guys understand

• There are THOUSANDS of Pitbull Terriers in pounds. Check there first. Pounds usually offer spaying & neutering discount and if you check on the internet, you can get 2 months of free dog insurance!