How can I stop my pitbull from going near my hamsters cage?

My new pitbull seems to have a current interest in my hamster. . . .and of course I don't want to come home one day and found my hamster eaten! How can I break my pitbull of his hamster fetish?Thanks

My new pitbull seems to have a current interest in my hamster. . . .and of course I don't want to come home one day and found my hamster eaten! How can I break my pitbull of his hamster fetish?Thanks...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How can I stop my pitbull from going near my hamsters cage?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I stop my pitbull from going near my hamsters cage?

How can I stop my pitbull from going near my hamsters cage? Dog Breed Discussions
      My new pitbull seems to have a current interest in my hamster. . . .and of course I don't want to come home one day and found my hamster eaten! How can I break my pitbull of his hamster fetish?Thanks

How can I stop my pitbull from going near my hamsters cage? Dog Breed Discussions
    • i would make sure that he knows that going near the hamster cage is bad.. pop him with a newspaper. it makes a loud noise and it scares them. you have to catch them in the act otherwise they wont know what they are being popped for.