4 month old pitbull is throwing up and refuses to eat. What is wrong with her?

I have a 4 month old pitbull that is refusing to eat and is losing weight. She is constantly throwing up. What do I need to do?

I have a 4 month old pitbull that is refusing to eat and is losing weight. She is constantly throwing up. What do I need to do?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : 4 month old pitbull is throwing up and refuses to eat. What is wrong with her?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 4 month old pitbull is throwing up and refuses to eat. What is wrong with her?

4 month old pitbull is throwing up and refuses to eat. What is wrong with her? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a 4 month old pitbull that is refusing to eat and is losing weight. She is constantly throwing up. What do I need to do?

4 month old pitbull is throwing up and refuses to eat. What is wrong with her? Dog Breed Discussions