How do i make my rottweiler stronger?

Rottweilers are not really "jogging" dogs until they are at least 18 months to two years.Excessive exercise before then could lead you to big vet bills and a lot of pain for your dog. I hope you don't mean "bigger" here - as it is better to keep a rottie…

Rottweilers are not really "jogging" dogs until they are at least 18 months to two years.Excessive exercise before then could lead you to big vet bills and a lot of pain for your dog. I hope you don't mean "bigger" here - as it is better to keep a rottie…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do i make my rottweiler stronger?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do i make my rottweiler stronger?

How do i make my rottweiler stronger? Dog Breed Discussions
      Rottweilers are not really "jogging" dogs until they are at least 18 months to two years.Excessive exercise before then could lead you to big vet bills and a lot of pain for your dog. I hope you don't mean "bigger" here - as it is better to keep a rottie on the lean side. I see thousands and I have seen too many suffer from being overweight.

How do i make my rottweiler stronger? Dog Breed Discussions
    • GREAT food,Good exercise and a Loving owner! This is the key to a happy and healthy dog :)Take your Rottweiler for lots of jogging and walking etc. They are by nature powerful and strong dogs,just let him/her work those muscles and he/she will be much stronger!!

• Well sorry to say but no sass in frassin food is going to make a rottweiler stronger,you gotta exercise it allot everyday until it's literally laying down and in a few weeks you'll see results!also try using dummies for it to tackle and bite at or a stuffed animal will work but make sure it doesn't eat the peices!Hope i helped you!Bye.

• How old is it? A raw diet will keep it lean and healthy, and when it's full grown at 2 years of age (if not already), I would get it into weight pulling. www.rawlearning.com www.weightpull.com

• How do i make my rottweiler stronger and what food makes it stronger.Thanks a lot for all answer thanks a lot people yahoo is great and all u people r great people answering people questionthumbs up