how much would it cost to ship a Rottweiler puppy from Cameroon Africa, to California?

I can almost guarantee it will be about $250 and it's a scam to get this money form you

how much would it cost to ship a Rottweiler puppy from Cameroon Africa, to California?

I can almost guarantee it will be about $250 and it's a scam to get this money form you...
    Dog Breed Discussions : how much would it cost to ship a Rottweiler puppy from Cameroon Africa, to California?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how much would it cost to ship a Rottweiler puppy from Cameroon Africa, to California?

how much would it cost to ship a Rottweiler puppy from Cameroon Africa, to California? Dog Breed Discussions
      I can almost guarantee it will be about $250 and it's a scam to get this money form you

how much would it cost to ship a Rottweiler puppy from Cameroon Africa, to California? Dog Breed Discussions
    • PLLLLLLEEEEASSEEE..... just listen to these people.In fact don't listen... google "Cameroon Puppy Scams"... and you'll get LOADS on it.http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=Cameroon+puppy+scam&cp=12&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=Cameroon+pup&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2536c29b1c1ea2d1&biw=1131&bih=600There is NO puppy, and who would even consider moving a puppy half way across the world when there are thousands in your own country being bred without good homes to go to. Do you realise just what health problems badly bred rotties have. We in rescue regularly pay about £2000 per month on vet bills alone. Virtually every dog that damned well comes in needs veterinary care.Forget it and go and find yourself a top class breeder who has done everything correctly. When buying a rottie or other mastiff type then this is the only way to go ---- or rescue from a decent rescue that have already checked the dog out.

• Scam, scam, scam, scam. I looked online for some of my dogs and for some reason it's always cameroon. Don't give any money until you see the dog. I was e-mailing a lady who "moved" their and when I asked if she was scamming she never e-mailed back. Go to a breeder or the shelter!

• Use your BRAIN. This is a well-known SCAM. No one is going to ship you a dog from Africa. You will send money, and you will never see it again, and never receive a dog. When something seems to good to be true, IT IS.

• how much will it cost, it will cost your pride for being stupid enough to fall for a scam that has been around probably longer than you have been alive ... the shipping they will suggest will be more than if you bought a puppy from a local breeder ... and in case it was lost on you, there is no puppy ... just a room full of africans laughing at your expense ...