I recently seen the lucky one, and in one of the shots of the movie there's Zach Effron running with 3 dogs?

In the scene there's a lab on one side then 2 type of dogs on his other side. What breed is the greyish dog?

I recently seen the lucky one, and in one of the shots of the movie there's Zach Effron running with 3 dogs?

In the scene there's a lab on one side then 2 type of dogs on his other side. What breed is the greyish dog?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I recently seen the lucky one, and in one of the shots of the movie there's Zach Effron running with 3 dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I recently seen the lucky one, and in one of the shots of the movie there's Zach Effron running with 3 dogs?

I recently seen the lucky one, and in one of the shots of the movie there's Zach Effron running with 3 dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
      In the scene there's a lab on one side then 2 type of dogs on his other side. What breed is the greyish dog?

I recently seen the lucky one, and in one of the shots of the movie there's Zach Effron running with 3 dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • without seeing the movie this is the best I can do:The largest was an Anatolian Shepherd (160 pounds); the smallest, a Chihuahua mix (7 pounds). In addition to the German Shepherd and Black Lab, other breeds in the movie included a Bulldog, Rottweiler, Swedish Valhund, Westie and Golden Retriever.