I have a few Anatolian Shepherd questions (a Puppy)?

*what brand(s) of puppy food would be best*how much puppy food*how much brushing*how many walks*how long of walks*how would a female puppy do alone with a ton of attention*how would they do if they had to live outside*please tell me what an Anatolian…

*what brand(s) of puppy food would be best*how much puppy food*how much brushing*how many walks*how long of walks*how would a female puppy do alone with a ton of attention*how would they do if they had to live outside*please tell me what an Anatolian…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I have a few Anatolian Shepherd questions (a Puppy)?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a few Anatolian Shepherd questions (a Puppy)?

I have a few Anatolian Shepherd questions (a Puppy)? Dog Breed Discussions
      *what brand(s) of puppy food would be best*how much puppy food*how much brushing*how many walks*how long of walks*how would a female puppy do alone with a ton of attention*how would they do if they had to live outside*please tell me what an Anatolian Shepherd,likes,needs,and wants ***all of these questions refer to an Anatolian Shepherd female puppy (not spayed)

I have a few Anatolian Shepherd questions (a Puppy)? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have a male Anatolian, he is 5 months old, 75Lbs and requires a lot of work. He needs to be socialized constantly with people and other dogs. Obedience training is also a must. Right now he is shedding to the max. He needs to be brushed daily b/c he is blowing his winter coat. We are currently feeding him Innova Large Breed puppy food ($46.99, 33Lbs) and it lasts about 3 weeks. Here is a link to the website http://www.naturapet.com/brands/innova.asp. I take him for a 2-3 mile walk every day and he likes to run in his fenced in yard. His favorite toys are stuffed animal squeakies, rope toys, tennis balls and rawhides as a treat. He is a very loyal dog and definately worth the work. Good Luck!!