How much does the average Rottweiler or medium-large dog cost?

according to if you want a breed bred by kennel club breed standards or one not...kennel club breed standard purebreds cost more than the ones not bred by kennel club breed standards...i prefer the ones not bred by kennel club breed standards because…

according to if you want a breed bred by kennel club breed standards or one not...kennel club breed standard purebreds cost more than the ones not bred by kennel club breed standards...i prefer the ones not bred by kennel club breed standards because…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much does the average Rottweiler or medium-large dog cost?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much does the average Rottweiler or medium-large dog cost?

How much does the average Rottweiler or medium-large dog cost? Dog Breed Discussions
      according to if you want a breed bred by kennel club breed standards or one not...kennel club breed standard purebreds cost more than the ones not bred by kennel club breed standards...i prefer the ones not bred by kennel club breed standards because they are not inbred line bred or selective bred...in other words bred relative to relative...so from a show breeder $800 to $1500 from a byber $200 to $500 and healthier....

How much does the average Rottweiler or medium-large dog cost? Dog Breed Discussions