IS A KELPIE CROSS STAFFY GOOD FOR PROTECTING MY PROPERTY?

I would like a dog with a nice personality and nature, but at the same time one that will defend my property if any intruders come in, I'm looking at a kelpie cross staffy, I know a staffy would be good but would it matter if it were bred with a kelpie ?

I would like a dog with a nice personality and nature, but at the same time one that will defend my property if any intruders come in, I'm looking at a kelpie cross staffy, I know a staffy would be good but would it matter if it were bred with a kelpie ?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : IS A KELPIE CROSS STAFFY GOOD FOR PROTECTING MY PROPERTY?...

• IS A KELPIE CROSS STAFFY GOOD FOR PROTECTING MY PROPERTY?

IS A KELPIE CROSS STAFFY GOOD FOR PROTECTING MY PROPERTY? Dog Breed Discussions
      I would like a dog with a nice personality and nature, but at the same time one that will defend my property if any intruders come in, I'm looking at a kelpie cross staffy, I know a staffy would be good but would it matter if it were bred with a kelpie ?

IS A KELPIE CROSS STAFFY GOOD FOR PROTECTING MY PROPERTY? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Just answered your other question, in which someone suggested you look into getting more of a "guarding " breed.My answer then was as below, and remains the same. No - don't look into guarding breeds as suggested. If you don't know what you are doing and you ask a guarding breed to guard then you will not have what you want, but a dog that has taken over the household including you. If you want a dog that just barks when it sees people outside then you can choose any dog