Dog Agility Classes in Fife or thereabouts?

I have an Australian Kelpie who is just over a year old. He is lively, well-behaved and fun - but not too excited! I am looking for a good agility class for him to attend in the Fife area or close by as I think he would excel himself at it.However, I am…

I have an Australian Kelpie who is just over a year old. He is lively, well-behaved and fun - but not too excited! I am looking for a good agility class for him to attend in the Fife area or close by as I think he would excel himself at it.However, I am…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Dog Agility Classes in Fife or thereabouts?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dog Agility Classes in Fife or thereabouts?

Dog Agility Classes in Fife or thereabouts? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have an Australian Kelpie who is just over a year old. He is lively, well-behaved and fun - but not too excited! I am looking for a good agility class for him to attend in the Fife area or close by as I think he would excel himself at it.However, I am unable to find any agility classes that are not either full or too far away... Does anyone know where I should enquire?Thank you.

Dog Agility Classes in Fife or thereabouts? Dog Breed Discussions
    • http://www.agilitynet.com/ go on the Clubs A-Z on the top tab and have a look......you can also ask this question on agilitynet so any agility group near you who are no on there can contact you.........there is Kingdom of Fife and Ann McBride runs that...if there are no places contact her and ask where else you may be able to go locally...she may or may not tell you you can always say just until there is a space at K of F