My puppy was throwing up last night, is he alright?

Last night he threw up a few times because I (pretty sure) overfed him. It's now the next day and he's just been lying down all day. He still drinks from his water bowel though. He's a 15 week old Rott x Kelpie named Oscar.

Last night he threw up a few times because I (pretty sure) overfed him. It's now the next day and he's just been lying down all day. He still drinks from his water bowel though. He's a 15 week old Rott x Kelpie named Oscar....
    Dog Breed Discussions : My puppy was throwing up last night, is he alright?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My puppy was throwing up last night, is he alright?

My puppy was throwing up last night, is he alright? Dog Breed Discussions
      Last night he threw up a few times because I (pretty sure) overfed him. It's now the next day and he's just been lying down all day. He still drinks from his water bowel though. He's a 15 week old Rott x Kelpie named Oscar.

My puppy was throwing up last night, is he alright? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Yeah he'll be ok. If you over fed him he probably just needs a day to recover. Sometimes my dog over eats (she doesn't ever feel full) and if she eats the other dogs food she'll throw up and then the next day just lay around all sad.