should i get male rottweiler or female rottweiler? And also should it be pup or already an adult?

keep away from horror

should i get male rottweiler or female rottweiler? And also should it be pup or already an adult?

keep away from horror...
    Dog Breed Discussions : should i get male rottweiler or female rottweiler? And also should it be pup or already an adult?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• should i get male rottweiler or female rottweiler? And also should it be pup or already an adult?

should i get male rottweiler or female rottweiler? And also should it be pup or already an adult? Dog Breed Discussions
      keep away from horror

should i get male rottweiler or female rottweiler? And also should it be pup or already an adult? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have a female rott and I would recommend getting a female to start out with, to get acquainted with the breed. The males I've encountered are a bit harder to handle. I would suggest getting it as a puppy so you can work with it from the beginning on training. We got ours at 1 year, and she took to us wonderfully and listens well...but I think she would do better if we had her from the puppy stage. Rotts are so wonderful! Have fun picking out your dog.

• would go with a female as long as the dogs are spayed/neutered because to dogs of the same gender are more aggressive usually...and i would also get a puppy because than they will get along better...Hope i helped and good luck

• I have 1 male husky who is about 4 years. I am planning to get a rottweiler too as second pet but i can't seem to decide if i should get male or female and if it should be pup or a full grown adult?