How do I determine how old my female Rottweiler is?

i would have her spayed as soon as you can . it sounds like her previous owner either breed her to much or this happened before with breeding and this why she was abandoned. just love her and give her a good life.

i would have her spayed as soon as you can . it sounds like her previous owner either breed her to much or this happened before with breeding and this why she was abandoned. just love her and give her a good life....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do I determine how old my female Rottweiler is?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I determine how old my female Rottweiler is?

How do I determine how old my female Rottweiler is? Dog Breed Discussions
      i would have her spayed as soon as you can . it sounds like her previous owner either breed her to much or this happened before with breeding and this why she was abandoned. just love her and give her a good life.

How do I determine how old my female Rottweiler is? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Usually vets can get an approximate age on an animal by viewing their teeth. Checking amount of tarter - and which teeth they do or don't have - and the wear & tear on the canine. Maybe ask anouther vet to look. Oh AND DON'T BREED GEEEESH there are enough homeless animals in the world

• I have acquired an adult female Rottweiler from a vet. She had been abandoned. The vet said she cannot approximate the age of the dog, does anybody know how I can do this? Vet also did not know if she had been spayed, but she came in estrus, and I had her bred. However, she had only one puppy, and it died shortly after birth. I think this is very unusual for a large breed of dog. Which makes me think she may be old. What are your thoughts?

• my thoughts are that you are a disgusting , uneducated poor dog owner,,,,, you get a dog from unproven background,,, you breed her, the puppy dies,, etc..... rehome your dog and get a goldfish or something.... this has to be the most ridiculous thing i think i have ever heard!!!!!!