How my doberman shepherd will look when she grows up?

I got a doberman shepherd puppy who is just 3 weeks old. she is in good health. and i thnk she is more towards GMD as she got more fur and brown in color and she got the black strip on her back which isn't that thick. guess how she would look when she…

I got a doberman shepherd puppy who is just 3 weeks old. she is in good health. and i thnk she is more towards GMD as she got more fur and brown in color and she got the black strip on her back which isn't that thick. guess how she would look when she…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How my doberman shepherd will look when she grows up?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How my doberman shepherd will look when she grows up?

How my doberman shepherd will look when she grows up? Dog Breed Discussions
      I got a doberman shepherd puppy who is just 3 weeks old. she is in good health. and i thnk she is more towards GMD as she got more fur and brown in color and she got the black strip on her back which isn't that thick. guess how she would look when she grow up?

How my doberman shepherd will look when she grows up? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It's not possible to predict with mixes. they can turn out more like one breed or the other, or could have some traits of both. it sounds like the fur may turn out more like a shepherd, but I can't say about her body shape, head, whether she will have flop ears or prick ears etc. So you'll just have to wait and see.How did you get a puppy only 3 weeks old? That is way too young to leave her mother and littermates. They normally are still needing their mothers milk for a few more weeks, plus they learn things from their dog family.