Would a silky terrier and a golden retriever get along?

I have a sweet golden retriever F. Would a another F. terrier get on her nerves?

I have a sweet golden retriever F. Would a another F. terrier get on her nerves?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Would a silky terrier and a golden retriever get along?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would a silky terrier and a golden retriever get along?

Would a silky terrier and a golden retriever get along? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a sweet golden retriever F. Would a another F. terrier get on her nerves?

Would a silky terrier and a golden retriever get along? Dog Breed Discussions
    • i do believe as long as u give them both attention it will be fine. but dont get a new dog and forget about ur g.retriever or she weill get jeleous. and that would be bad.

• I think they would get along fine. if you try to control the terrier, i think it would work. also, it might get the golden more excersize! :Palso, it would probably depend on how old the dogs are. goldens are pretty excitable, so like i said, just more excersize.