I want to buy a rottweiler what is a good price to buy them at?

Costs will vary whether you want pet quality or show quality.Some breeders will have animals that they've been breeding but are ready to retire, they usually sell those animals at a lower price.I'm wondering what hassles are so tough going through…

Costs will vary whether you want pet quality or show quality.Some breeders will have animals that they've been breeding but are ready to retire, they usually sell those animals at a lower price.I'm wondering what hassles are so tough going through…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I want to buy a rottweiler what is a good price to buy them at?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want to buy a rottweiler what is a good price to buy them at?

I want to buy a rottweiler what is a good price to buy them at? Dog Breed Discussions
      Costs will vary whether you want pet quality or show quality.Some breeders will have animals that they've been breeding but are ready to retire, they usually sell those animals at a lower price.I'm wondering what hassles are so tough going through shelters? We just adopted a dog from a shelter - I had to fill out a form and pay them $150, it wasn't that tough.

I want to buy a rottweiler what is a good price to buy them at? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I want to buy a large rottweiler and i wanted to know what a good size and price is for a good one. Oh and i dont do shelters or rescues to much hassle to get a dog.

• well depends on the breeder and you need to ask to see proof of registration and vet papers and test results from both parents and it depends some rotts are short and stout others are tall a good weight will range from 100 to 120 no more maybe less at 90 we paid 500 hundred for black and tan rare blues cost more