How easy is it to train a Boston Terrier?

My husband and I have been thinking about getting a Boston Terrier, and we wanted to know how easy they are to train. I'd like to be able to teach him how to fetch, shake, sit, play Frisbee and roll over.

My husband and I have been thinking about getting a Boston Terrier, and we wanted to know how easy they are to train. I'd like to be able to teach him how to fetch, shake, sit, play Frisbee and roll over....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How easy is it to train a Boston Terrier?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How easy is it to train a Boston Terrier?

How easy is it to train a Boston Terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
      My husband and I have been thinking about getting a Boston Terrier, and we wanted to know how easy they are to train. I'd like to be able to teach him how to fetch, shake, sit, play Frisbee and roll over.

How easy is it to train a Boston Terrier? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Boston Terriers are fairly easy to train because of their intelligent nature. They are willing to please but it may take a while for them to learn various things and housebreaking is one of them. It is advisable that a BT should be trained at an early age for they will learn a lot quicker than when they are older. This breed thrives on routine and so you need to implement a training schedule which is structured and consistent so your dog will know exactly what is expected of him/her.