Would adding a bull terrier to our home while having a pitbull and bulldog be bad?

Were thinking of adding another member to our household, I'm thinking an english bull terrier(male). But I was just wondering would it be a bad idea if we already have a year old apbt and an olde english buldogge both males?

Would adding a bull terrier to our home while having a pitbull and bulldog be bad?

Were thinking of adding another member to our household, I'm thinking an english bull terrier(male). But I was just wondering would it be a bad idea if we already have a year old apbt and an olde english buldogge both males?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Would adding a bull terrier to our home while having a pitbull and bulldog be bad?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would adding a bull terrier to our home while having a pitbull and bulldog be bad?

Would adding a bull terrier to our home while having a pitbull and bulldog be bad? Dog Breed Discussions
      Were thinking of adding another member to our household, I'm thinking an english bull terrier(male). But I was just wondering would it be a bad idea if we already have a year old apbt and an olde english buldogge both males?

Would adding a bull terrier to our home while having a pitbull and bulldog be bad? Dog Breed Discussions
    • As long as you introduce the new dog to the other ones, then I see nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you know FOR SURE that they all get along before you leave them alone with each other. You're lucky, I've been wanting more bulldogs but we moved into the city and the yard is way too small, so two pit bulls is enough.. for now. =p