Can anyone tell me if the Basenji breed has a stub tail?

If four out of the six dogs had stubbed tails then no. Tail docking is a surgery, not genetic.if you just found it then chances are it's some mixed breed/mutt.Be sure to fix that dog asap. Hundreds of thousands of dogs get put down each year, they're…

If four out of the six dogs had stubbed tails then no. Tail docking is a surgery, not genetic.if you just found it then chances are it's some mixed breed/mutt.Be sure to fix that dog asap. Hundreds of thousands of dogs get put down each year, they're…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can anyone tell me if the Basenji breed has a stub tail?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can anyone tell me if the Basenji breed has a stub tail?

Can anyone tell me if the Basenji breed has a stub tail? Dog Breed Discussions
      If four out of the six dogs had stubbed tails then no. Tail docking is a surgery, not genetic.if you just found it then chances are it's some mixed breed/mutt.Be sure to fix that dog asap. Hundreds of thousands of dogs get put down each year, they're very overpopulated I'm afraid.

Can anyone tell me if the Basenji breed has a stub tail? Dog Breed Discussions