Good veterinarian for basset hounds in the Inland Empire?

I want to find a better veterinarian for my basset hound. I want to hear from people who have a vet that has treated their basset hound successfully at reasonable cost in southern California, preferably in the Inland Empire.

I want to find a better veterinarian for my basset hound. I want to hear from people who have a vet that has treated their basset hound successfully at reasonable cost in southern California, preferably in the Inland Empire....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Good veterinarian for basset hounds in the Inland Empire?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good veterinarian for basset hounds in the Inland Empire?

Good veterinarian for basset hounds in the Inland Empire? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want to find a better veterinarian for my basset hound. I want to hear from people who have a vet that has treated their basset hound successfully at reasonable cost in southern California, preferably in the Inland Empire.

Good veterinarian for basset hounds in the Inland Empire? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I would suggest contacting members of your nearest Basset Hound Club or Basset Hound rescue, and see which vets they use.Another good place to ask would be on the Daily Drool email list. At last count there were over 3000 members worldwide, and a good many of them are in CAhttp://dailydrool.com/