My wife and I became extremely dizzy and nauseous at the same time, in different locations.?

I was at work, she was at home, yet we both became extremely dizzy and a bit nauseous (moreso her) at the almost exact same time, despite being in different locations. My symptoms lasted about 2 hours, but she is still experiencing her symptoms well…

My wife and I became extremely dizzy and nauseous at the same time, in different locations.?

I was at work, she was at home, yet we both became extremely dizzy and a bit nauseous (moreso her) at the almost exact same time, despite being in different locations. My symptoms lasted about 2 hours, but she is still experiencing her symptoms well…...
    Off Topic : My wife and I became extremely dizzy and nauseous at the same time, in different locations.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My wife and I became extremely dizzy and nauseous at the same time, in different locations.?

My wife and I became extremely dizzy and nauseous at the same time, in different locations.? Off Topic
      I was at work, she was at home, yet we both became extremely dizzy and a bit nauseous (moreso her) at the almost exact same time, despite being in different locations. My symptoms lasted about 2 hours, but she is still experiencing her symptoms well into tonight (or early morning I should say). She can't close her eyes without getting the spins. Our synchronization of symptoms leads me to believe that we have both been exposed to something. The only new thing in our life is a 2 month old kitten we got from the pound a little less than a week ago. She seems healthy and lively, doesn't seem sick in the least, she's very energetic, eats, uses litter box normally. She received her vaccinations 4-5 days ago. She has also been tested for FIV, but came up negative. Could these somewhat serious symptoms be associated with something we ate or something, or do we need to be concerned about communicable zoonotic diseases from the new kitten? It was too strange for both of us and too much of a coincidence that the exact same symptoms happened to us at almost the exact same time, in different locations. We're freakin' out a bit, please help! Thank you!

My wife and I became extremely dizzy and nauseous at the same time, in different locations.? Off Topic
    • its probably food poisoning or a bug cats cant catch human illness and we cant catch their trust me my best friend is a vet and me and my cat have snuggled when either of us got sick just take advil take a nap and if it gets worse go to the doctor