what is the number of siblings a hound dag has?

It can be any hound dog at that. If all u want 2 do is tell me something smart u dont have 2 tell me im alright if u dont have an answer.

It can be any hound dog at that. If all u want 2 do is tell me something smart u dont have 2 tell me im alright if u dont have an answer....
    Dog Breed Discussions : what is the number of siblings a hound dag has?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what is the number of siblings a hound dag has?

what is the number of siblings a hound dag has? Dog Breed Discussions
      It can be any hound dog at that. If all u want 2 do is tell me something smart u dont have 2 tell me im alright if u dont have an answer.

what is the number of siblings a hound dag has? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It depends upon the breed of hound dog. Here are some hounds and their average littler size.The Bloodhound has an average of 8-10 puppies.The Coonhound has an average litter size of 5-8 puppies.The Basset Hound has an average litter size of 8 puppies.The Irish Wolfhound has an average litter size of 3-4 puppies.As you can see, the average litter size varies with each particular hound breed. Here is a link to all dog breeds. It includes a lot of valuable information and litter size for each breed of dog. Hope this helps!http://greatbreeds.com/