What does it mean when my rabbit is digging inside the house?

Okay so my rabbit is on my bed with me and he just starts digging in my sheets and when I pick him up and put him in a different spot on my bed he starts digging again? What does this mean?

Okay so my rabbit is on my bed with me and he just starts digging in my sheets and when I pick him up and put him in a different spot on my bed he starts digging again? What does this mean?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What does it mean when my rabbit is digging inside the house?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What does it mean when my rabbit is digging inside the house?

What does it mean when my rabbit is digging inside the house? Other Pet Discussions
      Okay so my rabbit is on my bed with me and he just starts digging in my sheets and when I pick him up and put him in a different spot on my bed he starts digging again? What does this mean?

What does it mean when my rabbit is digging inside the house? Other Pet Discussions
    • Digging is a natural rabbit behaviour. If you have an indoor bunny, take a large cardboard box and cut the folded tab parts off. Then cut a notch in the side so the bunny can jump in and out easily. Fill with shredded newspaper, paper towels and other fun stuff to dig in and tear up. Instant bunny fun time. If you have a safe supervised outdoor area you can take your bunny outdoors. I live in Arizona and mine are loving the cooler weather we are having. They go outside and dig in the dirt and grass quite a bit.