I have a three year old female hound dog and am considering adding a jack russel puppy to our happy home.?

Does anyone forsee any problems with the two breed personalities? My hound is a spayed female and I could have a male or female puppy. Any advice about which sex to choose? Anything else? Thanks in advance!

I have a three year old female hound dog and am considering adding a jack russel puppy to our happy home.?

Does anyone forsee any problems with the two breed personalities? My hound is a spayed female and I could have a male or female puppy. Any advice about which sex to choose? Anything else? Thanks in advance!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I have a three year old female hound dog and am considering adding a jack russel puppy to our happy home.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a three year old female hound dog and am considering adding a jack russel puppy to our happy home.?

I have a three year old female hound dog and am considering adding a jack russel puppy to our happy home.? Dog Breed Discussions
      Does anyone forsee any problems with the two breed personalities? My hound is a spayed female and I could have a male or female puppy. Any advice about which sex to choose? Anything else? Thanks in advance!

I have a three year old female hound dog and am considering adding a jack russel puppy to our happy home.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • good luck, jack russels are VERY hyper......................not to sure how that would work out with your hound dog.....you should probably get a female puppy, have you researched anything on the J.R., they need alot of attention.......I'm sure u will have fun with it....good luck! :)

• Are you going to be home with this puppy every day? Do you have free time for this puppy? Is it the right season for this puppy to be outside where you live? Are you going to have a vet bill upon this puppy arriving? Do you have a bunch of kids who are going to smother this puppy? Sounds like a great idea! Good luck.