How much does it cost for a female rabbit to be spayed?

The rabbit that i am planning on getting is three months old, very cheap and negotiable, is close for pickup but she has not been spayed because of her age. In New Jersey, how much would getting the rabbit spayed cost?

The rabbit that i am planning on getting is three months old, very cheap and negotiable, is close for pickup but she has not been spayed because of her age. In New Jersey, how much would getting the rabbit spayed cost?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How much does it cost for a female rabbit to be spayed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much does it cost for a female rabbit to be spayed?

How much does it cost for a female rabbit to be spayed? Other Pet Discussions
      The rabbit that i am planning on getting is three months old, very cheap and negotiable, is close for pickup but she has not been spayed because of her age. In New Jersey, how much would getting the rabbit spayed cost?

How much does it cost for a female rabbit to be spayed? Other Pet Discussions
    • Somewhere between $100-$200.Honestly, they don't need to be spayed unless you plan on getting two rabbits. They don't bleed when they are in heat or anything. Most rabbits don't even get aggressive if they don't get fixed.If you get a cat, and don't get it fixed, we all view it as irresponsible, because you have a 99.99% chance that the cat will contribute to producing a litter. But, it is not irresponsible if you don't get a rabbit fixed.. not fixed, living in a cage as a single animal the chances of it having a litter are like 5%.. if it gets out of it's cage outside and finds another domestic rabbit (wild rabbits are a different species.. although they look the same they cannot produce offspring if they mated). Chances are really low.