What would some health risk be for a beagle and schnauzer mix?

i am considering getting a beagle/schnauzer mixed mutt. are there any serious health problems with either breed of dog that i should know about?

i am considering getting a beagle/schnauzer mixed mutt. are there any serious health problems with either breed of dog that i should know about?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What would some health risk be for a beagle and schnauzer mix?...

• What would some health risk be for a beagle and schnauzer mix?

What would some health risk be for a beagle and schnauzer mix? Dog Breed Discussions
      i am considering getting a beagle/schnauzer mixed mutt. are there any serious health problems with either breed of dog that i should know about?

What would some health risk be for a beagle and schnauzer mix? Dog Breed Discussions
    • beagle:: Congenital heart disease, spinal problems, epilepsy, invertebral disk disease, hip dysplasia and skin conditions. They also have a tendency to become obese. Possible health issues include Cleft palate, luxating patellas, hypothyroidism, and reproductive disorders.There are 3 types of schnauzerMini schnauzer::Bladder stones, allergies, diabetes, liver diseases, skin disorders and cysts. They can also have eye problems including PRA (Progressive Retinal Atrophy), melanoma, and myotonia congenita.Standard::Genetic eye diseases and hip dysplasia. This is a pretty healthy breed. They are the healthiest of the Schnauzer, Giant Schnauzer and Miniature SchnauzerGiant schnauzer:: Hip and elbow dysplasia and eye diseases. Giant Schnauzers may also suffer from orthopedic problems, albinism, epilepsy, hypothyroidism and renal problems

• beagles can have: Congenital heart disease, spinal problems, epilepsy, invertebral disk disease, hip dysplasia and skin conditions. They also have a tendency to become obese. Possible health issues include Cleft palate, luxating patellas, hypothyroidism, and reproductive disorders.schnauzers can have: Bladder stones, allergies, diabetes, liver diseases, skin disorders and cysts. They can also have eye problems including PRA (Progressive Retinal Atrophy), melanoma, and myotonia congenita, Genetic eye diseases and hip dysplasia.Hip and elbow dysplasia and eye diseases. Giant Schnauzers may also suffer from orthopedic problems, albinism, epilepsy, hypothyroidism and renal problems.SO BASICALLY it could have any to ALL the health risks above.