What does it mean if your rabbit has gotten a grand champion certificate?

I just got a new rabbit and it has a grand champion certificate and I don't know what it is. Also, what is a leg?

I just got a new rabbit and it has a grand champion certificate and I don't know what it is. Also, what is a leg?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What does it mean if your rabbit has gotten a grand champion certificate?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What does it mean if your rabbit has gotten a grand champion certificate?

What does it mean if your rabbit has gotten a grand champion certificate? Other Pet Discussions
      I just got a new rabbit and it has a grand champion certificate and I don't know what it is. Also, what is a leg?

What does it mean if your rabbit has gotten a grand champion certificate? Other Pet Discussions
    • The rabbit is registered and was shown and has earned a grand champion title. And its been a while but i'm pretty sure a leg is a leg of merit. It means that its an exceptional animal ,of the best qulity in the show. ( best conformation, looks, temperment etc).