At what age do Beagle dogs start howling?

My puppy is 21 weeks and vocal with barking, but has not yet learned the beagle howl. Anyone know what age Beagles start howling?

My puppy is 21 weeks and vocal with barking, but has not yet learned the beagle howl. Anyone know what age Beagles start howling?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : At what age do Beagle dogs start howling?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• At what age do Beagle dogs start howling?

At what age do Beagle dogs start howling? Dog Breed Discussions
      My puppy is 21 weeks and vocal with barking, but has not yet learned the beagle howl. Anyone know what age Beagles start howling?

At what age do Beagle dogs start howling? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I wouldn't force it- once they start it's difficult, if not impossible to teach them to stop! I have a beagle (almost 10 months old) and she's not very loud- and as funny as it is to hear other people's beagles howling, I thank my lucky stars mine doesn't very often. They can start in just a few months after being born.

• All of the Beagles I have had started at different times. Some of them started at 9 or 10 weeks, some took a year. Just depends on the dog, but don't force it, cause once they start, they don't stop and can get a little annoying. Good luck and give your baby a smooch for me, I love Beagles.