How do you teach a dog to display aggression on command?

I have a 1 year old St Bernard that I want to display aggression on command. I DO NOT want him to attack but just look aggressive, like growling, barking, lunging on the leash and baring teeth. How do you do this?Why does it matter??

I have a 1 year old St Bernard that I want to display aggression on command. I DO NOT want him to attack but just look aggressive, like growling, barking, lunging on the leash and baring teeth. How do you do this?Why does it matter??...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How do you teach a dog to display aggression on command?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do you teach a dog to display aggression on command?

How do you teach a dog to display aggression on command? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have a 1 year old St Bernard that I want to display aggression on command. I DO NOT want him to attack but just look aggressive, like growling, barking, lunging on the leash and baring teeth. How do you do this?Why does it matter??

How do you teach a dog to display aggression on command? Dogs Training Discussions
    • its things like this that people do with other animals that give them a bad rep, why do you think so many people are afraid of pits and why everyone thinks they are bad dogs, if you are worried about protection your dog will show aggression when they see a threat to you or it but no one should want there dog to be able to be like that.you asked the question! It matters because people like you are the reason certain dogs are being banned and the reason some breeds have a bad rep, if you did not want peoples opinions then you should not have asked the question

• Do something to make him angry everytime you say the command..Like,Put something that would make him lounge out in front of him while hes on the leash, and as the thing is in front of him say the command, Soon the dog will pick up on it and as soon as you say the command he will believe your going to do the thing that makes him angry again

• mate, dont even bother. to start with if he attacks someone by accident he will probably get put down. 2. he is a st bernard ! they are trained to rescue ppl not scare and bite them .... get a pitbul they are much easier to train i guess. if you wanted to do it i guess you would have to shout ATTACK and scare it so it then gets the picture.dont though cause imagine someone doing that to you ? think of how the dog feels-chris

• It's instinct. My dogs only growl if there is a person in my home or around them they don't feel comfortable with. I have 8 dogs and it doesn't happen often. My dogs know no kind of violence or fear for people so when one of them does act strangely, growling, they usually have good reason. Also, St. Bernards aren't noted for their aggression. Be careful. I don't know why you'd want him to act like that. It's a sign that you aren't in control. And if your dog was to bite another person or animal, you could be sued.Good Luck

• umm i was searching for this as well...i got 2 80pound pitts and i need them to do that as well...Umm i reading in another answer asked before, its better to search for the quesiton before u ask, ppl said to tease him with a toy or anything that your know would make him growl like tugawar with him...let it click in his head that growling and a word you create should established. Alot of practice im pretty sure of, and once he starts to get in the hang of it, treat him when he does growl and avoid when he doesnt...Get back to me with your progress ima try it out with my dogs..hope to hear from you later