How Can You Start Your Own Dog Training/Walking Business?

I have experience with Spitz Breeds training and walking and have also experienced dog and people aggression and helped the people deal with it.I would like to start doing dog training more and one day professionally, but dont really know how to get…

I have experience with Spitz Breeds training and walking and have also experienced dog and people aggression and helped the people deal with it.I would like to start doing dog training more and one day professionally, but dont really know how to get…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How Can You Start Your Own Dog Training/Walking Business?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How Can You Start Your Own Dog Training/Walking Business?

How Can You Start Your Own Dog Training/Walking Business? Dogs Training Discussions
      I have experience with Spitz Breeds training and walking and have also experienced dog and people aggression and helped the people deal with it.I would like to start doing dog training more and one day professionally, but dont really know how to get people to know I do it and how to get their trust.I have heard about certain places that do training classes so you can get qualifications in dog training, but Im not sure if Im too young for it.Im 17.:3

How Can You Start Your Own Dog Training/Walking Business? Dogs Training Discussions
    • You need to speak to the obedience trainer that you got mentored under, and get references from them. As well as that, you'll need to obtain a liability insurance policy, to cover you, should something happen to a dog while under your care. You'll need to be bonded, in order for someone to trust you with their dog, and possibly a gate/house key. You will need to get a business license from the your city/county.