How do I stop my collie from attacking anything with a motor?

I have a two year old female collie that goes crazy when anything with a motor is started up. The leaf blower, roto tiller and also tries to attack cars jumping and biting at whats making the noise. She does not seem to mind the vacuum cleaner but…

I have a two year old female collie that goes crazy when anything with a motor is started up. The leaf blower, roto tiller and also tries to attack cars jumping and biting at whats making the noise. She does not seem to mind the vacuum cleaner but…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do I stop my collie from attacking anything with a motor?...

• How do I stop my collie from attacking anything with a motor?

How do I stop my collie from attacking anything with a motor? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a two year old female collie that goes crazy when anything with a motor is started up. The leaf blower, roto tiller and also tries to attack cars jumping and biting at whats making the noise. She does not seem to mind the vacuum cleaner but goes in another room when I am using it but she doesn't attack it. She actually jumps and bites at whomever is using the equipment. How do I stop this behavior?

How do I stop my collie from attacking anything with a motor? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Try chaining her up when you are outside, and let her get use to this. She will bark, and try to get loose, and may take awhile for her to be tied up. You may also put her in a fenced kennel and let her run around in it then, while you are outside, this way you will know she is safe. When you are vacuuming, let her go outside in the kennel, or put her in the bathroom with the door shut, so you can get your work done.