I have a 6 month old female pit bull, that is starting to show signs of dog aggression, advise?

I took her to my aunts house, and her male lab attacked her. Ever scenes then every time she sees another dog she starts growling and barking. How do i teach her that not all dogs will attack her?she dont try to fight my chihuahua.

I have a 6 month old female pit bull, that is starting to show signs of dog aggression, advise?

I took her to my aunts house, and her male lab attacked her. Ever scenes then every time she sees another dog she starts growling and barking. How do i teach her that not all dogs will attack her?she dont try to fight my chihuahua....
    Dogs Training Discussions : I have a 6 month old female pit bull, that is starting to show signs of dog aggression, advise?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a 6 month old female pit bull, that is starting to show signs of dog aggression, advise?

I have a 6 month old female pit bull, that is starting to show signs of dog aggression, advise? Dogs Training Discussions
      I took her to my aunts house, and her male lab attacked her. Ever scenes then every time she sees another dog she starts growling and barking. How do i teach her that not all dogs will attack her?she dont try to fight my chihuahua.

I have a 6 month old female pit bull, that is starting to show signs of dog aggression, advise? Dogs Training Discussions
    • You have a breed that is INHERENTLY dog aggressive. I'd suggest either learning how to manage and control it, like every responsible pit owner does, or give it to someone who does. NEVER trust a pit not to fight.

• Have you spayed her? Start there. Then, get a good muzzle and start taking her for leash walks where there are other dogs around. Keep her in close on the leash and praise her when she acts appropriately.