can ticks lay there eggs indoors if it has fallen off its host during the night?

ok so my dog had a tick, i was going to wait until the morning to remove it as it was very late at night, ive just woken up and its gone, ive checked the dog over to see if he has changed places but cant find it anywhere, so do they just go off now…

can ticks lay there eggs indoors if it has fallen off its host during the night?

ok so my dog had a tick, i was going to wait until the morning to remove it as it was very late at night, ive just woken up and its gone, ive checked the dog over to see if he has changed places but cant find it anywhere, so do they just go off now…...
    General Dog Discussions : can ticks lay there eggs indoors if it has fallen off its host during the night?...

• can ticks lay there eggs indoors if it has fallen off its host during the night?

can ticks lay there eggs indoors if it has fallen off its host during the night? General Dog Discussions
      ok so my dog had a tick, i was going to wait until the morning to remove it as it was very late at night, ive just woken up and its gone, ive checked the dog over to see if he has changed places but cant find it anywhere, so do they just go off now anywhere and lay eggs or do they find there way outside?

can ticks lay there eggs indoors if it has fallen off its host during the night? General Dog Discussions
    • Is it an american dog tick? If it is, they do not carry Lyme disease, but they are the main carrier of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (in the midwest states only). These dog ticks like areas of high humidity in order to survive, They are most commonly found in grassy, brushy, wooded areas. These places they'd probably prefer to lay eggs if not on dogs.So I'm guessing they'll find their way outside where they want to be.