What's up with my dog and what can I do?

Hi. Recently, I've been worried about my dog. He's trembling, shaking, he's letting out gas and when he does he starts running around like if it hurts him, one of my relative says he saw my dog vomit. Anyone can obviously tell there's something up with…

What's up with my dog and what can I do?

Hi. Recently, I've been worried about my dog. He's trembling, shaking, he's letting out gas and when he does he starts running around like if it hurts him, one of my relative says he saw my dog vomit. Anyone can obviously tell there's something up with…...
    General Dog Discussions : What's up with my dog and what can I do?...

• Pls take him to the doctors unless you want him to die painfully.

• He could have a gallbladder problem. that is what happened to my sister's dog. Somebody fed him 2 sauguages and the fat in the sausuage screwed up his gallbladder. Have you fed him raw weiners or any other high fat food???? Even if u didn't somebody else could of without your know how. Take him to a vet NOW or tomorrow morning...but do it SOON. This dog sounds like he is in alot of pain. Please help out your dog and take him to a vet. He sounds very ill. You can't help him, other than taking him to a medical professional. Please help out your little doggy.

• Sometimes local colleges or universities have free vet services. The student vets are supervised, but need the experience of diagnosing and treating animals, so they will provide services either free or inexpensively.Good luck!

• Take your pet to a Vet if you value him at all. Tell the Vet up front your low on funds to treat him as reasonably $$$ as possible. Tell Vet you will work out a payment plan and stick to it religiously just in case something else comes up with your pet.

• i think you dog has food poison, due to the fact that it ate something that is not for its system, so to make your dog better, get it a more nutritious food to eat.

• Hi sweetie sorry about your dog, ok if you have a vet you normally take him to then just call and ask them about his symptoms over the phone. My dog got sick with a puppy flu once and I told them what was going on over the phone (for FREE) and they told me what to do. If you don't have a regular vet call a local animal hospital they have emergency vets on call 24 hrs a day for this reason. Again it's FREE so I'd look one up and call A.S.A.PI hope your dogs OK!

• Have you noticed if your dog has been chooing on sticks. Or something similar? My ex-mother-in-laws dogs did that and went through the same thing.She took her dogs to the vet and this is what he said to do: put the oil from a can of tuna in his food. It should do the trick. If not, please takes him to the vet ASAP.Hope I was of some help as I'm an Animal Lover & can't stand to see them suffer,GOOD LUCK!!!I Care!!!!!!