what can i do with my 11 year old female min schnauzer anxiety?

Last thursday i came home from work & my dog vomited & pooped in the house. I did not feed her until the next day which consisted of plain rice and boiled ground turkey, She was fine the next few days. i left for work and it happened again. Now she is…

Last thursday i came home from work & my dog vomited & pooped in the house. I did not feed her until the next day which consisted of plain rice and boiled ground turkey, She was fine the next few days. i left for work and it happened again. Now she is…...
    General Dog Discussions : what can i do with my 11 year old female min schnauzer anxiety?...

• what can i do with my 11 year old female min schnauzer anxiety?

what can i do with my 11 year old female min schnauzer anxiety? General Dog Discussions
      Last thursday i came home from work & my dog vomited & pooped in the house. I did not feed her until the next day which consisted of plain rice and boiled ground turkey, She was fine the next few days. i left for work and it happened again. Now she is fine now that I'm home?

what can i do with my 11 year old female min schnauzer anxiety? General Dog Discussions
    • I saw this new sweater you can buy your dogs for thunderstorms. It makes them feel "loved" and "hugged" so they wont be scared. Im sure it will take the same anxiety away from your dog. You can also take him to your vet since its so severe and he will give you medication.