How can you stop a dog constantly barking and aggression againest other dogs?

My 6 year old dog gets constantly barks and trys to bite other dogs. He is a belgian shepard x border collie. He is always running and playing fetch.Is a cloth muzzle good?He is nueteredThanks

My 6 year old dog gets constantly barks and trys to bite other dogs. He is a belgian shepard x border collie. He is always running and playing fetch.Is a cloth muzzle good?He is nueteredThanks...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How can you stop a dog constantly barking and aggression againest other dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can you stop a dog constantly barking and aggression againest other dogs?

How can you stop a dog constantly barking and aggression againest other dogs? Dogs Training Discussions
      My 6 year old dog gets constantly barks and trys to bite other dogs. He is a belgian shepard x border collie. He is always running and playing fetch.Is a cloth muzzle good?He is nueteredThanks

How can you stop a dog constantly barking and aggression againest other dogs? Dogs Training Discussions
    • He's probably not socialized. All dogs that aren't socialized with other dogs from a young age are naturally aggressive and unpredictable around other dogs later in life because they have no idea how to act around other dogs, thus making them nervous, which makes them aggressive and unpredictable. If it's not that, he's probably got a mental problem in his head where he just wants to be aggressive for some reason. And it's up to you, the owner, to find out what that is to fix it. Maybe you're giving him signals on accident that you want him to be aggressive towards other dogs? Who knows. Doesn't matter if the dogs neutered or not. Hope this helps, take care.

• if your with your dog and he sees another dog try to get his attention away from the other dogs and when his attention is on you reward him with a treat of some kind so he will know that paying attention to you instead of the other dogs is a good thingi hope that helps