Can dog get high blood pressure from a bully owner?

My sister bullies the familiy's terrier dog (she calls it playing) but he clearly gets angry and frustrated by her constant poking and annoying the dog. Can the dog's blood pressure get unhealthy from constant states of anger?The following is a…

My sister bullies the familiy's terrier dog (she calls it playing) but he clearly gets angry and frustrated by her constant poking and annoying the dog. Can the dog's blood pressure get unhealthy from constant states of anger?The following is a…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Can dog get high blood pressure from a bully owner?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can dog get high blood pressure from a bully owner?

Can dog get high blood pressure from a bully owner? Dogs Training Discussions
      My sister bullies the familiy's terrier dog (she calls it playing) but he clearly gets angry and frustrated by her constant poking and annoying the dog. Can the dog's blood pressure get unhealthy from constant states of anger?The following is a secondary question : Does the dog become more agressive with other dogs and people (like the mailman) because of this constant treatment by it's owner?

Can dog get high blood pressure from a bully owner? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Don't know about the blood pressure but, its unhealthy and abusive to the dog.Aggression can become a problem I would think.I would be speaking to parents about situation.Sounds like sister is old enough to know better.